Title 17. Education
Chapter 1. General School Law
Part III. Public Schools and School Children
Subpart B-1. Louisiana Environmental Education and Litter Reduction Act
17:220 Non-formal education
A. Non-formal education refers to education conducted outside of traditional formal education systems.
B. All state agencies conducting non-formal environmental education programs shall:
(1) Identify target audiences and programs.
(2) Promote coordination and communications between the agencies conducting environmental education activities.
(3) Conduct a periodic review of non-formal environmental education offered by the department throughout the state.
(4) Maintain an inventory of its environmental education materials, programs, and resources.
(5) Prepare a periodic report to the commission outlining environmental education programs, activities, and needs.
C. The commission shall prepare and maintain a perpetual inventory on all non-formal education programs.
Redesignated from R.S. 30:2521 by Acts 2020, No. 317, § 2, eff. June 12, 2020. Redesignated from R.S. 30:2510 by Acts 2018, No. 509, § 6. Added by Acts 1995, No. 322, § 1.