TITLE 17. EDUCATION
CHAPTER 15. EDUCATIONAL COOPERATIVE LAW
A. The articles of incorporation of a cooperative shall recite in the caption that they are executed pursuant to this Chapter. The articles shall be executed by authentic act, signed by each of the incorporators, and shall state:
(1) The name of the cooperative;
(2) The address of its principal office;
(3) The names and addresses of the incorporators;
(4) The names and addresses of the persons who shall constitute its first board of directors;
(5) Its duration; and
(6) Any provisions not inconsistent with this Chapter deemed necessary or advisable for the conduct of its business and affairs.
B. The articles of incorporation shall be submitted to the secretary of state for filing as provided in this Chapter.
C. It shall not be necessary to set forth in the articles of incorporation of a cooperative the purpose for which it is organized or any of the corporate power vested in a cooperative under this Chapter.
Added by Acts 1958, No. 257, Sec. 7.