TITLE 17. EDUCATION
CHAPTER 26. COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
PART IX-A. COMMUNITY AND TECHNICAL COLLEGES FACILITIES IMPROVEMENT AND ENHANCEMENT
As used in this Part, the following words and terms shall have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) "Annual appropriation dependency clause" shall mean a clause which shall be included in any financing arrangement which provides that if, after a diligent and good faith effort by the state to appropriate funds for the payment of sums due under a financing agreement, such funds are not appropriated, such agreement shall be terminated, and the state shall not be liable for the payment of further sums due thereunder.
(2) "Board" means the Board of Supervisors of Community and Technical Colleges.
(3) "Corporation" means the nonprofit corporation which may be utilized to accomplish the purposes of this Part.
(4) "Division of administration" means the division of administration created within the office of the governor by Title 39 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950.
(5) "Project" means the acquisition, purchase, construction, renovation, improvement, or expansion of a public facility, to be financed as authorized and provided in this Part and R.S. 17:3361, et seq., to be limited to those public facilities and purposes identified in R.S. 17:3394.3.
(6) "Public facilities" means buildings, equipment, and other permanent property or immovable property of the colleges within the Louisiana Community and Technical College System, as specifically identified in R.S. 17:3394.3.
Added by Acts 2007, No. 391, § 1, eff. June 30, 2007. Amended by Acts 2008, No. 220, § 7, eff. June 14, 2008.