TITLE 17. EDUCATION
CHAPTER 36. TEACHER INCENTIVE PAY MODELS PROGRAM
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
As used in this Chapter, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings provided in this Section, unless the context clearly requires otherwise:
(1) "Board" means the State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education.
(2) "Committee" means the Teacher Incentive Pay Models Program Advisory Committee.
(3) "Department" means the state Department of Education.
(4) "Local system" means the appropriate city or parish school board or system.
(5) "Local superintendent" means the appropriate city or parish school superintendent.
(6) "Pilot program" means a pilot teacher incentive pay program submitted, approved, or undertaken pursuant to the provisions of this Chapter.
(7) "Program" means the Teacher Incentive Pay Models Program established in this Chapter.
(8) "Superintendent" means the state superintendent of education.
Added by Acts 1985, No. 601, Sec. 1, eff. July 13, 1985.